- The Greenway Collaborative, Inc. was named Outstanding Firm of the Year at Michigan ASLA’s Annual Meeting on September 28, 2017 in Detroit!
- The Greenway Collaborative, Inc. recently changed offices, our new address is 102 Nickels Arcade, Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
- The City of Frankenmuth Complete Streets Draft Plan is available for review.
- Check out MDOT’s Grand Region Nonmotorized Draft Plan and Draft Road and Trail Bicycling Guide Maps.
- The Complete Streets Pontiac Plan was adopted January 4, 2017.
- The Greenway Collaborative, Inc developed WalkBike.Info – a hyper local one stop shop for people who walk and bike – currently includes Grand Rapids, Pontiac, Detroit, Roseville, Lenawee, Frankenmuth and MDOT Grand Region.
- The Greenway Collaborative was retained by MDHHS to help grant recipients prepare Active Transportation Plans in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Roseville and Lenawee County.
- Norm became one of the League of Michigan Bicyclists Board of Directors in 2015.
We have a solid track record in multi-modal transportation planning. Come explore our projects where you can download past reports and view some of our recent work.