- Want to know more about bicycle and pedestrian facilities? Check out some upcoming training opportunities
- Want to go on an awesome bike ride this summer? Check out the League of Michigan Bicyclist’s Shoreline West 30th Anniversary Tour videos and then sign-up!
- WalkBike.Info/GrandRapids just had a soft launch – make sure to check out the Grand Region Trails page for on-line maps of 18 regional trails. Let us know what you think!
- The Huron River Water Trail website has been updated by The Greenway Collaborative. Check it out!
- The City of Pontiac Non-motorized Master Plan kicked-off the beginning of November with a walking and bicycling meeting to investigate issues and opportunities for walking and bicycling.
- The Greenway Collaborative was retained by MDHHS to help grant recipients prepare Active Transportation Plans in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Roseville and Lenawee County.
- Norm became one of the League of Michigan Bicyclists Board of Directors in 2015.
- New graphic best practice guidelines: Mid-block Crosswalks for Arterial Five Lane Roadways.
We have a solid track record in multi-modal transportation planning. Come explore our projects where you can download past reports and view some of our recent work.