- TGC just complete the Bridge to Bay Trail Website as a follow-up to the Bridge to Bay Trail Identification, Wayfinding, and Safety Improvement Plan . Check out the new website at BridgetoBay.Org.
- We just wrapped up public engagement for the Metropark to State Park Pathway Connector Study with over 1,000 survey responses.
- The Greenway Collaborative continues to work with the City of Springboro to implement the Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
- Livingston County Trails Plan focused on near-term trail connections
- Check out the City of Jackson + Jackson County Non-motorized Plan
- The Greenway Collaborative worked with the communities of Center Line, Sterling Heights and Warren on feasibility and routing of Iron Belle Trail.
- The City of Dearborn Multimodal Plan. has been adopted
- Check out the Cass River Water Trail Website, designed and maintained by the Greenway Collaborative.
- The Greenway Collaborative, Inc developed WalkBike.Info – most projects that TGC works on these days are housed within this website – currently includes Livingston, Jackson, Springboro, Dearborn, Grand Rapids, Pontiac, Detroit, Center Line, Roseville, Lenawee, Frankenmuth, North Kent and MDOT Grand Region.
We have a solid track record in multi-modal transportation planning. Come explore our projects where you can download past reports and view some of our recent work.