- TGC has been working on the Livingston County Trails Plan
- Preliminary plan recommendations are available for review for the the City of Jackson + Jackson County Non-motorized Plan
- The draft plan update for the City of Springboro 2019 Update of the Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan are available for review.
- The Greenway Collaborative worked with the communities of Center Line, Sterling Heights and Warren on feasibility and routing of Iron Belle Trail.
- Recently completed the City of Dearborn Multimodal Plan.
- Check out the Cass River Water Trail Website, designed by the Greenway Collaborative.
- The Greenway Collaborative, Inc developed WalkBike.Info – most projects that TGC works on these days are housed withing this website – currently includes Livingston, Jackson, Springboro, Dearborn, Grand Rapids, Pontiac, Detroit, Center Line, Roseville, Lenawee, Frankenmuth, North Kent and MDOT Grand Region.
We have a solid track record in multi-modal transportation planning. Come explore our projects where you can download past reports and view some of our recent work.